Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm So Behind On My Blogging...

This is going to be just a quick one-pic post...and hopefully I'll get some more posted later this afternoon. My excuse is that my computer has been losing its internet connectivity randomly. Very frustrating when trying to post! Replaced the modem ($100) and the power strip ($70). It's better...but I'm still losing the internet, just not as bad! Guess I'll have to call my ISP one of these days...
Anywhoot! Here is a picture of the wonderful backpack that APP made for me! As some of you know, APP and I met up in northern California in September while we were both on vacation! How fun is that! We are lifelong friends now :-) Actually, we were before too...but definitely will keep that friendship going now. She's terrific, as most of you already knew :-)


3 comments:

Jody said...

Good to see you back! Glad you had fun with M

Unknown said...

LOL it looks like you have been using it too :) I am so glad we got to meet in person!! Can hardly wait until next time :)
M

Yarni Gras! said...

love that bag.....the colors are wonderful!!!!