Thursday, May 19, 2011

She's Nuts!

One day during my visit with my bloggie friend Aunt Pitty Pat in Kansas last fall, she said "Come on! I'm taking you to the nut house!" I was scared - I figured she might try to leave me there! Or maybe they'd just keep both of us! Well, the nut house turned out to be the Nifty Nut House :-) Once inside, I definitely went NUTS! I bought copious amounts of Jordan Almonds, Hazelnuts, Butter Cream Mints, and Dried Cherries - yummm! Since my visit was 24 days (how in the world did she put up with me that long???), we managed to make a second trip so I could load up and bring some goodies home with me. Since then, APP has sent me Nifty Nut House care packages - isn't she sweet! Or would that be...sweet and salty? LOL! Anyways, yesterday when I reached into the mail box, there was a Small Flat Rate Box. Upon opening it, I found all these Jordan Almonds! That's it! Nothing else in the box! Just chock full o' Jordan Almonds! I'm in Nifty Nut House Heaven right now...thank you so much, my nutty friend!


2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I'm of the opinion that everything tastes better with nuts! LOL Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Your very welcome my sweet friend :)
We will go to the nut house again when you visit in Aug and Sept ;)
M