Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blocks and Stockings

I've been up to some mischief  :-) I won't say who gets what, but these are some Christmas quilt blocks and stocking packages I've been working on. Happy to say they have either already gone out the door or will be today or Monday! Then I can work on "wrapping" my family's and friends' gifts! Oh...and FINISH my shopping!

I just wish I could keep THESE and make a quilt for myself...but I'm sure I'll be getting some lovely blocks back from Aunt Pitty Pat's Christmas Block Swap.



It took a lot of looking before I found this cardinal fabric that was perfect for an applique to spruce up the Log Cabin block.


Some stockings I made, and each has its own special Christmas Gift Receipt bag - just tuck it in your purse or bag and it's THE place for all your Christmas shopping receipts so that if something needs to be exchanged or returned after Christmas, you'll know EXACTLY where to find that pesky receipt!


 Of course, there are LOTS of goodies that will go into each stocking!

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

My goodness, you have been busy. You've made some lovely things Nadine.

Unknown said...

WOW! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I can hardly wait to get this block...oh, no! You may not be in the same group...lol! Oh well, they are gorgeous. Have a lovely holiday!

hugz
Pam