Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Aubrey Reese Cummings - Welcome to The World!

My precious new grandaughter was born yesterday to my son, Ben and his wife, Autumn! 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 20" long, with HAIR! Everyone is doing just fine, and this grandma is WAY excited to have a grandaughter! I had convinced myself it was going to be a boy so I was stunned when a girl popped out :-)

A girl! Ruffles! Pink! Cute! Oh my...am I going to have fun sewing for this little cutie pie :-)


Daddy and Baby Girl.....Can I hear an "Awwwwwwww"?????


This is Aubrey's cousin, Nessa - Junior Babysitter in the making!

I didn't get a picture of mom because she was tired and not quite "properly attired" for prime time, so I'll have to post a pic of her later :-)

3 comments:

Crazy Amy said...

congrats Nadine! I can almost see your fingers itching to be sewing for baby Aubrey instead of blogging and taking pictures. You are going to have so much fun.

Denise said...

Oh how exciting and congratulations! I LOVE being a Grandma! Enjoy every single moment!

Val said...

Oh how precious! Congrats!!! She is beautiful.