Friday, December 11, 2009

Brrrrrrrr!!!

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted...but that's mostly (I can blame it on this) because our furnace went out and it was just too cold to be on the computer! Here's a picture of the part that went "Bloohey"...



Of course, it coincided perfectly with the coldest weather we've had yet this season! It got down to 8 degrees at night! I won't show you the pictures of the polar fleece yardage I hung in the doorways to keep the little heat we had from 2 space heaters in the living room. But if anyone asks why I have so much fabric...well, I can tell them it comes in handy when the heat's out! So all you "stash builders" out there - keep on buying that fabric - it just might keep you cozy when you need it most :-) The furnace is now fixed and I'm back in business!

No comments: