Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Ummmmm...Help Me! I'm Buried!"

We've been  having a bit of "weather" here in the Pacific Northwest. It's really perty, but many of us just wish it would go away. Living at a higher elevation than the end of our short county road, we get from 2-5 additional inches at our house when it snows. I was taking these pics yesterday and when I imported them, I just had to laugh at this one. My poor car (notice the license plate) seems to be saying...

"Ummmmm....Help Me! I'm Buried!!!"

How pretty are these icicles hanging off the eaves...

And the trees are decorated with "Fir Frosting" ;-)

This is the "front pasture" view from the deck. Now, that's just what we've always called it. There IS no "back pasture." And, truth be told, since we don't actually have any farm animals, I'm thinking it isn't really a pasture anyways, LOL!

2 comments:

gin said...

your pictures are so pretty. your scenery is lovely, even if I don't like the cold snow.

Madelyn said...

I don't like the snow either and we sure had enough of it this year. But these pictures are gorgeous!