Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dude! Where's My Car?

So far, we havne't gotten any of the 4 inches of new snow we were "promised" today, and it's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. So I thought I'd snap a pic of my car...at least I THINK that's my car under all that snow...before the rain comes and hopefully washes all this wonderful whiteness away. It's sooooo pretty, but I haven't bothered to really even brush my hair in about three days now...although I HAVE showered, thank-you-very-much! But when you don't (can't) leave the house, getting all gussied up seems just a bit too much work.

We have put Christmas "on hold" most likely until tomorrow night IF those rains come AND it doesn't freeze. Son Adam gave all the neighbors at the end of our road a Christmas present last night when he took the tractor and back-bladed the longest, meanest hill so they could get home. He's a good kid :-) So today, I've had a chance to take some pictures of some of the gifts I wrapped, since they are still wrapped! This one is for my DIL:
That's a pocket on the front flap, and in the pocket I put a softie. I didn't even know what softies were until I started this apron-swapping-blogging stuff, and when I first encountered softies, I thought they were a little scary looking. I must have gotten used to them, because I'm curiously finding myself wanting to make some...am I being brainwashed by the Internet???
A couple of miscellaneous presents:





And even ones for the pets:

No comments: