Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lookee What I got! Post #1

Oh my...I've been Jonesing for one of Yarni Gras' Neck Hugger Scarves forever! I recently sent her a silly surprise and she sent me back a Neck Hugger! It's soooo soft and warm and comfy - I lovs it! Thanks so much Val!

And here's the silly surprise I sent her. A Shoop-Shoop bag and a fat quarter of fabric with mushrooms. When I saw the fabric, I thought of Val because 1) she likes mushrooms, and 2) well....uh....I knew she would laugh her lips off when she saw "what I saw." Now, you know the saying "You can't unring a bell." Well, that works for fabric too, when you "see" something in a fabric...you can't "unsee" it. Ever. Think: Little Mermaid original VHS box when it was released. If you missed that "oops," you can Google it, wink, wink ;-)

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

we call it 'you can't put the Genie back in the bottle'...hahahaha!

I'm so glad you like the neck warmer, I LOVE my goodies. I'll be making something with my naughty shroom fabric soon!

Merry Christmas sweetie!

Love, Val