Saturday, December 11, 2010

One More Stocking Stuffer Received!

And here's the last item received from Two Frog Home's awesomely fun Stocking Stuffer Swap. I tell you, this was one of the best swaps I've been in! We made so many new friends, got a lot of ideas, and had such fun doing it! The idea was to help each other stuff our Christmas stockings and/or gift baskets by mailing a single item or set of "something stocking-worthy" to each of 10 people. What a wonderful variety of fun things I got back! If the Swap Momma, Kathie, does this again next year, I'll be first to sign up :-) Without further ado, here's what I got from Carrie. Both the dishcloth and the little red bell ornie were especially special to me, since my mom, who's been gone 12 years now, used to make both. Thanks again to Kathie, and to all my new friends for a wonderful, successful, and fun swap! And Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: