Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stocking Stuffer Swap - Next Batch Received

Here are more lovely items I received in Two Frog Home's Stocking Stuffer Swap! First, Janet sent this lovely black, gray, and yellow zip bag with a felt flower accent. It's just great!

And look at the little birdie lining! Peep peep!

Tammie sent this adorable red felt bird, with a cute tag attached for gift-giving! More peep peeps!

Jil sent a navy blue coffee cup sleeve, and look at her beautiful tag! I ordered a gizmo to make those paper pleats and just received it yesterday!

Anke sent the cutest package of stamped tags, a magnetic bookmark, and a Santa-painted dried okra pod. I told her that I'd never really tried okra since living in the Pacific Northwest with all these slugs kinda spoiled my appetitie for okra, which I'm told is slimey if not cooked correctly. Maybe some day I'll get brave...

And Swap Mama, Kathie, sent this stupendous assortment of goodies: Lower Salmon River squash seeds, organically grown celery leaf powder, sugar and spice bath powder, and two wooden magnets. I was fascinated by the celery leaf powder, but she told me what a simiple process it was to dry produce and then grind in a blender! I'll remember that next year when harvesting from my garden :-) 
What a great assortment of stocking stuffers I have now!

1 comment:

Anke said...

I am really glad you liked all the goodies. It was a little bit like Christmas every time I received another swap item in the mail.
Sorry about the trouble you had with my e-mail...